Sunday, April 21, 2013

:/

Sorry for taking FOREVER about posting I've been really preoccupied. For those of you on DA you know what I'm talking about but put simply lately I've been struggling but for now I'm updating what I'm all about it's only right that I post it here too.


Greetings my name is MagicsChampion though if you like you may call me Crest. I am many things here, and in other places. Artist, Writer, Animator, Gamer, Blogger, and I think at the core of it all Fanboy. My interests vary quite a bit here's some of my focuses for now:

Pokemon
Battle Spirits
Cardfight! Vanguard
WeiB Schwartz
Sword Art Online
Ni No Kuni
Neopets
Ben 10
Justice League
Kingdom Keepers
Avalon Web of Magic
Yu-Gi-oh
Magic The Gathering
Septimus Heap
Dot.Hack Series
Kaijudo
Spyro the Dragon
Skylanders

And that's just the tip of the iceberg now for my FanFic's!

Skylanders Before the Bottle
In a time when all of Skylands was one, as was the sun and the moon. Before Tech was truly known. Some of the greatest guardians of this land are the Ninjas. Enter Sapphire a young trainee and clan-head-to-be. Watch as she deals with trials and tribulations to become a Giant....

Pokemon Forgotten Frontier
Cody wakes up in a new place. A city very big and as diverse as any other thing but most things here resemble a theme park. In this place your actions are closely regulated. Escape is said to be impossible. Your way out? Defeat the seven leaders of this city.

Rise of a Champion Fragments of the Heart
An AU Gwen 10 story. The first in a series. After an accident with her powers Gwen doubts her magic. Along comes someone with plans for her. With an incantation and portal he sends her to another universe. Arriving on a Earth much like hers she meets a boy named Oliver and the quest to save a world of sadness begins.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Forces of Mystery
The first in my PMD Starlight series. In a time far after Explorers of Sky when the Wigglytuff Guild has grown and become legendary. The world is for the most part at peace. But on a plane parallel to the Pokemon world the Humans home amidst the stars is attacked. In desperation one is sent to the human world but.. accidents can happen. Enter Desig a Sewaddle who dreams big of becoming an explorer but is too scared to act on that dream. He meets Aqaurius a Oshawott with amnesia and only the fact she was human. The two form an exploration team and the story goes from there!

Now for my original stories!

Realms
After the sequel to an event that happened thousands of years ago nearly everyone on Earth was given superpowers of one form or another. Ranging from science to magic. Enter Dusk Duality a new sorcerer adjusting to life like any teen. When the balance is threatened it's up to him to set things right.

Now for the links of where I can be found:

No comments:

Post a Comment